Experienced Disaster Response Teams
Zurix has professionally managed and executed thousands of insurance claims encompassing all roofing types and structures. Our experienced Disaster Response Teams respond within 24hrs and have professional claims management expertise in hail, wind, fire, hurricane, and snow disaster response.
HAAG Certified Inspectors
At Zurix, our experienced HAAG-certified inspectors are able to produce accurate damage evaluation and estimates according to scientifically based damage assessment techniques.
HAAG has an established track record of analyzing damage caused by various weather phenomena, including hail, wind, storm surge, flooding, lightening, tornadoes and hurricanes ensuring an accurate, credible damage assessment.
Zurix inspectors have credibility throughout the roofing industry and offer an authoritative opinion sought by insurance companies and roofing companies alike. We provide impartial, independent, professional roofing and building envelope assessment.
Our Claim Management Process
- STABILIZE – Zurix is there within 24 hrs with disaster response services to mitigate damages and stabilize the building
- REVIEW – We conduct a through review of your insurance policies and coverages
- INSPECT – Backed by HAAG Engineering our certified inspectors and insurance claim specialists will conduct a damage assessment and produce an advisory report
- COORDINATE – Inspections, meetings, and evidence for approvals with insurance company adjusters.
- PREPARE – Scope of work with the insurance company on loss of property, income, structural, contents, and equipment
- MAXIMIZE final settlements on your behalf
- EXECUTE – the scope of work to restore your building